Individual, Family &
Donna DiStefano LCSW, LCADC • Highland Park, NJ
How can Donna Help?
How I can assist and what psychotherapy can do for you at this time:
If you are willing to come in and talk, we will, together, find a way to walk you through the fog and the haze. There is a clearing at the other side if you are willing to stay. We will look at:
- How you were related to during childhood which formed your view of the world around you.
- Significant experiences that set the stage for your view of the world and how you approach situations and important people in your life.
- Provide a comfortable and confidential environment and relationship
- Teach techniques such as breathing exercises and cognitive techniques (finding different ways to think that can result in an alternative feeling).
- Look for spiritual, religious and other cultural connections, supports and outlets to find meaning and feel less isolated